For more information regarding Covid-19, please click the read more button.
Bring Your Best Friend
Accepting Our Furry Travelers with Open Arms
Want to bring your furry friend on your NYC trip? The Bentley Hotel NYC accepts pets with open arms.
Add your pet to your reservation with ease when you book online.
Our Pet Policies:
- Only domesticated dogs that weigh less than 50 pounds and/or cats that weigh less than 30 pounds are permitted to stay in the hotel.
- No more than one pet per room is permitted.
- A valid credit card will be required at check-in. A non-refundable fee of $100.00 per stay plus $25.00 per day will be added to your room bill. Additional fees will apply if your stay is greater than seven (7) days or if the pet causes any damage.
- Pet owners must bring a leash and a pet carrier. Pets must be restrained on a leash or in a pet carrier when outside the guest room. Also, pets must be caged or on a leash and guests must be present while the room is being serviced by any hotel staff. Guests must notify the front desk when pets are left unattended in the room. Pets must not be left unattended for more than two (2) hours. Guest must place the “Pet in Room” door hanger outside the room for the duration of the stay.
- Pets are not permitted in any food and beverage area, the fitness center or the pool area (if applicable), or any area designated by the hotel.
- Guests are responsible for any noise that the pet creates and will ensure that the pet does not disrupt the quiet enjoyment of other hotel guests. Should the hotel determine, at its sole discretion, that the pet is disruptive to other guests, owners must immediately make other arrangements to house the pet outside hotel.
- The hotel may exclude a pet if, at the hotel’s sole discretion, the pet is considered dangerous or likely to frighten, harm or disrupt hotel guests or employees.